Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A pesticide guy called me to do a cut out at an apartment building. His helper, in order to supposedly to help me, dusted the colony entrance the night before my job with something called Dry One. I was told it is boric acid & pyretium, and if left dry it would last for years. But if wet, it quickly lost killing capacity. Well the colony was mostly dead when I got to them, and all are dead now after 24 hours. The comb had lots of capped honey & I was wondering if I can wash it off while capped, or if I should just bury it in the compost pile. I welcome your thoughts & advice.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.