In a old church on top of a 28' Ladder I findly found them. The complaint started with bees in the church. on top of a stain glass window. That they block in with foam with a choir loft in the middle. I at first never found there entrance by watching. Started by removing some bad old gutter and was going to remove some face trim. thinking they where under the roof line all that trim wanted to do was break up so.I end up finding the attic through the bell tower and check nothing hang from the roof joist. Then I moved to the floor on the choir floor seeing I could only see one way. undid 5 pews pulled the carpet back and pulled up 3 boards No bees. Finely I got out my hammer drill and started drilling around one brick. second hole I findly got bees after removing 6 or 7 brick I got most of the honey out and comb about thirty lb of honey. Monday I go back and put the brick and gutter back up. I got a hardball to small softball amount of bees box up. I am hoping that the little bite of honey is cleaned up by the some other bees.