Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple that contacted me about doing a cut out in the Richmond, VA area. I was going to do it this weekend but something has come up and I am not going to be able to do it. It will be an easy access and it is a large colony from what I can tell. It will be worth your time. They will pay you for the cut out. If you would like this cut out send me a private message with your phone number and I will call you with the details.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I'm still looking for someone who can help.
Thanks!!
Please call mike and tina kestner... of Chevalier, Inc.
They do a lot of these in northern va and will travel if it is worth it. also a licensed carpenter and can do the repair
703-303-6310

or give me contact info via pm and I will pass it on to them

·
Registered
168 Posts
I can refer you to a couple in Petersburg, if you'd like. I checked on a cutout down there a few weeks back and decided there was a high likelihood of considerable damage to the property to get that dang hive out (at least with me doing it).

They were going into the home behind the trimming beneath the roof on the second floor. There were no eaves on this house and it was hard to tell if they were going into the wall or (a bit further from the opening) into a dormer. You couldn't even get to that section of the attic (well, I couldn't, but I'm 6'3" and about 220#) because it was an addition and they only cut a small hole in the original wall of the house when they extended the attic to that section.

But, if you want to have a look, it's about 20 minutes down 95 past downtown.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts