Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
394 Posts
"Get off my lawn ."

... there there, goodness me..!.. have you greenfield issues...?... a confined outyard...?...gnomes with personality issues(Grinchism)???
A cup of tea at the vestry an' a wee chat, perhaps?

... heh

Bill

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Get off my lawn ."

... there there, goodness me..!.. have you greenfield issues...?... a confined outyard...?...gnomes with personality issues(Grinchism)???
A cup of tea at the vestry an' a wee chat, perhaps?

... heh

Bill
I have issue with a griping neighbor who likes to hop the back fence (dunno, where I was born you came up the driveway, hopping back fences was strong no) and come complain about dogs that she can't even see or hear from her property (had she not been trespassing she wouldnt have known they existed).

Also had issues with methhead running around the place naked and breaking into a few buildings. Thankfully their little methcamp was foreclosed on. I did get a good 10 hours of video (lots of cameras) of funny looking naked guy running around in cold as heck rain. And yes, I put it up on youtube lol.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Grumble grumble grumble mothers... grumble grumble grumble.
At least you didnt need to walk up hill both ways for 10 miles in 5ft of snow to your apiary

·
Banned
394 Posts
I have issue with a griping neighbor who likes to hop the back fence (dunno, where I was born you came up the driveway, hopping back fences was strong no) and come complain about dogs that she can't even see or hear from her property (had she not been trespassing she wouldnt have known they existed).
..tellya, I wouldn't be messing with a lady who is fit and able to scale a
>6foot soundproof fence!
Invite her and partner over for a Barbie and a few quiet bottles ;-)

Also had issues with methhead running around the place naked and breaking into a few buildings. Thankfully their little methcamp was foreclosed on. I did get a good 10 hours of video (lots of cameras) of funny looking naked guy running around in cold as heck rain. And yes, I put it up on youtube lol.
Yep.. got that here too, in the towns.
Neighbourhoods of the Millenium are shot to ****e !!
.... happy to be out of it, and beekeeping in private ;-)

Bill

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
There are times wen one colony of africanized bees might be amusing!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There are times wen one colony of africanized bees might be amusing!
I substantially increased my number of hives after that happened, not because of that but that was the rumor lol

·
Registered
7,787 Posts
The carload of fanatics (I’ll not specify their religious affiliation) drove up my driveway unannounced. My old dog was growling. The driver cracked his window and asked ‘does that dog bite?’. My reply….’not as long as you stay in your car.’
Me a cranky old man? Naw.

·
Registered
7,787 Posts
Around 9 one night a car came up the driveway and shortly after came a knock on the door. I opened the door and the stranger asked….’is it too late to buy a jar of honey?’. I let the stock of my old twelve guage bump the corner of the door jamb. He noticed….and said…..’I’ll come another time.’
Do you see a theme?

·
Registered
7,787 Posts
The local FEDX delivery guy is terrified of my bees. I’m not sure why I’ve never mentioned to him that the hives stacked alongside my driveway are empty.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts