Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble accessing the bee forum. No problems with this one. Everytime, I get the blurb telling me to reload. It's been happening the past two days. Any ideas?
Denise

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I also have been having trouble with it and found that it may take up to 2 minutes before it loads with netscape but with Linux it loads quickly. Possibly there is an ilegal character that Netscape will not recognize causint the problem.
Today I can't even get on it.
Clint

------------------
Clinton Bemrose
just South of Lansing Michigan

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I just tried Linux, Windows 98, Windows 2000 and Cach'e all with intrenet explorer and netscape and directly with machine langusge and all failed to load the page and when I tried to ping the page server I received no responce at all
ClintSure that his systems are OK

------------------
Clinton Bemrose
just South of Lansing Michigan

·
Premium Member
7,923 Posts
Same problem here. All day, I've had to click on "Bee Forum" then click the refresh button, but now, even that is not working. Hope it's fixed soon.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I can't get in either. Message 504, connection times out. Server either busy or broken. Help, I need my forum fix. Haven't been able to get in for three days now.

·
Registered
423 Posts
you can run a traceroute to the server. That will tell you where the lag is.

the command is as follows: Widows

go to a command promt

the type tracert www.beesource.com

the command for linux is as follows:

traceroute www.beesource.com

hope this helps. I have had no trouble, just a little lag on getting the page pulled up.

Thesurveyor

·
Registered
31 Posts
It doesn't seem to be op sys or browser related. I tried netscape, exploder & safari in macosx; exploder and netscape in windoze. All had some delay loading the page, but they all worked eventually.

(Do I have too much time on my hands or what ;)

------------------
Bill Stoffel
[email protected]

·
Registered
855 Posts
I have the same problem, probably to many postings during the years (close to 5000). The moderator should delete the old stuff from years ago.

G

·
We are aware of the problem with the Bee Forum. We are working to locate the source of the problem and fix it. Thanks for your patience.

Beesource Administrator

·
Registered
73 Posts
In case this helps to locate the problem... I also have trouble to get into the bee forum. I tried with Netscape Communicator 4.78 and with Explorer 5, both in a MAC. It just doesn't load up the page.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts