Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes an old dog can learn new tricks, but has to re-learn them the very next day. What was the question?

·
Registered
Two 8-frame Langstroth hives
215 Posts
I think this is a lot more readable, I like it.
People, give it time and you’ll get used to it. I think this is the best bee forum out there.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Me too, I really don’t care for it, at least not yet.
What's supposed to be the purpose of the orange line which flashes across the top of the page ? Likewise the flashing orange legend for 'site navigation' at top right - distracting and very VERY irritating ...
LJ

·
Registered
215 Posts
No flashing orange here. Only a static dot on my avatar on top if someone replies to a thread I follow.
And I now have Trophies! That’s a bit of gimmick but otherwise I’m finding this format so much easier on my old eyes. Attachments and quoting seem to be a lot better handled now too.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I use a desktop computer for this, I'll give it a chance. Locations have to be better than national flags though.
Lee

·
Super Moderator
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
5,800 Posts
I hate change, but I think after I use this for awhile and become familiar with it, I may grow to like it. As a moderator. I do not see some of the things that are more bothersome, like ads. This ad free option is apparently available as a premium service for 19.99 per year. Not that bad, about the cost of a case of beer. Scroll over the flag or the avatar and location, if entered, will appear.

Reactions: Admin

·
Registered
Bee Wrangler
733 Posts
Will there be an area for bee removal?? A map would be great or at least the zip code of the where the beekeeper is located.....I vote for map and would like to sign up for this ASAP.

My $19.99 would come from the calls I get from swarms and cut outs.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Can the tailgater forum be hidden again? Please?

Also, as several have pointed out, locations should be prominently displayed.

Overall, a much more modern experience, and welcome.

Reactions: ruthiesbees

·
Registered
215 Posts
I am here for bees and bees only. Is there a way I can hide all the political threads from the latest posts ? Or maybe the entire non-bee related sub-forum?

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
So what no more mobil. I hate all of the side garbage that I get in this forma.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts