Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a styrofoam top feeder that we just removed from a hive and the inside is dotted with mold and dead ants. The ants washed off but the mold isnt coming off with soap and water. Is there a good way of getting the mold off before storage? Not sure if bleach would hurt the foam...(the feeders where pretty expensive)
thanks
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top