Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get an outfit for my 9 year old son, wheres the best place to look? Hes gaining interest in the hobby and I want to get him in there to excite his interest even more, should be good quality time together.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm conducting the same search for my son. Don't really know why the kids suits I've seen seem to the same price as adult suits, though. My son and daughter are both interested and don't seem the least afraid of getting stung. Maybe I'll just get them veils.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info, I went with Dadant on the childs size 10-12 combo suit and they had the gloves in child size too. His birthday is this coming Thursday hope it makes it here in time, should make him another nice gift. Thanks to all

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
For those that are still looking, Kelly's is cheaper. The only con is that the veil is adult size and is to big for the suit. It definitely serves the purpose without a hitch. With that said, my little brother has enjoyed watching the bees from the outside and now he can look in the inside. Worth every penny to see their eyes light up when they see the queen.
Kingfisher

1 - 8 of 8 Posts