Well we had a 55 degree day with 60’s in the forecast so I figured I was about a week late to CB (by apple bloom). First super I was impressed with about 3 or 4 frames of honey, (figure they have been cleaning out the dead outs on the uncapped). Second shallow I ran into pollen followed by brood. About 2 frames of brood. By this time I was excited. I dug into the deep and found absolutely nothing. All of the frames were perfectly empty. All 10. I put back 9 since one of the fames was broken. Was not going to Checkerboard anymore after last years results but I figured the hive was set up for it I may as well use it against different approaches. I did alternate the honey in the top box, since I was doing it before I realized what I had for a situation.