Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched the PBS broadcast of King and Taylor's 2007 Troubadour Reunion concert the other night, and I was curious to know if any of you watched it, or have possibly seen them in tour? I would like to see them but I would hate to go to a huge venue like Madison Square Garden :(

I would prefer to have the CD/DVD:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.html/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/185-5284645-6648751?a=B0039TD7PY

I saw a well preserved Smokey Robinson perform last month and it was really nice. His voice was fine and he had lots of energy. There were 11 others in his show.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Wish I would have known it was on. I'll check future listings. James Taylor is the man. I will be going to his concert if/when he comes to Dallas.

·
Premium Member
7,923 Posts
Wow, I hadn't heard about it, but was a big fan of both back in the day.:D Thanks for the heads-up.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
What about George Benson? Is that street cred worthy?

I love JT & CK. Great artists.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
George who? :)

I'll youtube him. Zero street cred right now. Though I reserve the right to change my opinion upon futher investigation.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
You got some street cred Wormtounge. I could go to that concert. That's some good sit back and slowly sway your head. I like.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
I love it when he sings along with the guitar solos that be plays. It's incredible.

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Free mini-concert...

James Taylor and Carole King played in NYC at the Rockefeller Plaza for the Today Show this morning, and I got up early to be there.

I believe they played a total of seven songs which was pretty good for a free performance...

The tourists really enjoy their signs...

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
They replayed it on PBS last night. I only got to see about a 1/4 of it. I did dvr it so I will watch the rest of it. It's really good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts