Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a good carniolan queen. I would have preferred to get one from a northern beekeeper but I need it as soon as possible. If anyone could point me to a reputable breeder it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Daniel

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I'm confused. You sign your name Daniel but your user name says Mike J. Mike J has you (Daniel21) as a friend on the stat page and when I click on Daniel21 you have Mike J on your friend list.

Your answer-Miksa Honey Farm(David and Linda Miksa), FL-Indian Summer Honey Farm(Chris and Becky Werner),FL-Oliverez Honey Bees, CA-Glenn Apiaries,CA

There are many more if you google-Carniolan Queens

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hey MP,

If you can get anything from Latshaw let me know. His breeder queens are quite expensive and he wasn't able to point me in the direction of anyone selling production queens from his lines. I am definitely interested in his lines though and would love to try some out.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My nephew and I run the same apiary and we tend to just use the same username. I am trying to have an op change my username to "SojournerFarm_Bees" but so far haven't gotten a reply. Sorry for the confusion.

Mike

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for your replies,
I will try Latshaw and Miksa and see if they have any available.
If it goes well this summer I might make a split. Michael Palmer, I thought heard that you raise carniolan queens, as a future reference are you selling them this year?

Daniel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts