Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to say thanks to all here for the advice and knowledge that you all have put out there for everyone. I got to teach 3-4th grade and 3-5th grade classes today about bees and beekeepers. I used many of the pictures from some of you and Dalantec and between my OB hive and the slide show and the talking points from BS, was able to put on a very good class. I have a new name and its the bee man a the kids school. You know you did ok when your 4th and 5th grader sons kinda stick out their chest as you are leaving to come home and they just smile. They have asked me to come back and work with the science teachers to put together a bigger and more in depth class for the kids. So here's to all of you!! Thanks!!!!:applause::applause::applause:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah Lick, also handed out about 500 sheets of paper asking people to call me(and Ill get your number as well) for swarms around here...Talked to the FD and police too, trying to get us to beasically be first responders....to HB's not yellowjackets and wasps...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts