I have a quick swarm question. I caught a swarm today, in the rain. Rain is supposed to continue all day, with brief interruptions. Should I hive the swarm today during a pause, or hold it until tomorrow when the weather might be a little nicer? Thanks!
A forum community dedicated to beekeeping, bee owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about breeding, honey production, health, behavior, hives, housing, adopting, care, classifieds, and more!