Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I usually use this bee keepers forum because it is more secure but figured I would post here because there are so many users. Do yall have a problem with getting oxalic acid? I cant find it in stores anywhere. where do you get it from?
So in another post you are touting the greatness of that forum but you come here for help? And of course tag it in your post. Bad form in any forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll give you this. You certainly have some brass ones. Lots of zero answer threads at that better forum.
i dont want to argue with you buddy. I am just saying, I know that the developers behind this forum are building great tools with bee keepers in mind. The bee keeping community has been under served in this department (online forums, hive management tools, etc). This forum is using version 2.2 of vbulletin, that is not good. it is very un-secure. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day and I hope I did not come off as rude

·
Registered
559 Posts
when you need help you need help. also, don't lie to yourself.... you know hive buddy is a better forum.
Not for when you need oxalic acid apparently. It's one thing to come here and ask for help, it's another to come here asking for help another forum didn't provide and still try to tell us the other forum, the one that didn't answer your question, is better. I get loyalty, but don't say this forum, the one where YOU GOT ANSWERS, is not as good as the one that DID NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS. I'm not sure what your metrics are but they are not about getting answers to your questions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not for when you need oxalic acid apparently. It's one thing to come here and ask for help, it's another to come here asking for help another forum didn't provide and still try to tell us the other forum, the one that didn't answer your question, is better. I get loyalty, but don't say this forum, the one where YOU GOT ANSWERS, is not as good as the one that DID NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS. I'm not sure what your metrics are but they are not about getting answers to your questions.
:applause:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts