Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa190/Drew454/Burlington Bees/

While at "Royals Fanfest" this weekend with my son I ran across one of the Royals farm teams. They are apparently out of Burlington, Iowa. I quickly shot a couple of photos and sent them to my wife as a great Birthday gift idea (jersey) for her wonderful husband ;).

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Nice photos. Does your son play on the team? Are they playing baseball already in MO.?? Not here!! Three more months. :rolleyes: Those little league days go by fast.

I had to type in Burlington Bees in the PhB. search. Do you want to insert the exact link-- while you still can? :rolleyes:.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woops... Nope, he's a huge sports fan and the company I work for has season tickets to the KC Royals. "Fanfest" is to get fans excited about the upcoming year. Bad team but a great stadium. I do help coach him in little league. It's a city league and he's 10. Ironically, one of the kids on his team is Ryan Howard's (Phillies) son. I didn't know this until he showed up and sign autographs at one of the games. He was really nice and had ice cream with all the boys. I was a little embarassed in that I'm not particularly baseball inclined and here I am coaching a serious Major League players son.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts