Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this will be a benefit to anyone, but I received an e-mail from Bon Aqua Springs Woodenware (basprings.com) indicating they are suspending their production efforts and offering all current inventory at 30% off.

If you happen to be in need of assembled equipment and are within driving distance of Middle Tennessee, it might be worth looking into.

Russ

·
Registered
73 Posts
:thumbsup:
Better quality and cheaper to go to Zooks.
Until these bee suppliers realize that most people search for the best deals from multiple companies , (or at least the smart consumers ) there will be a lot more closing. Mann Lake has figured out its customer base and knows how to acquire its customers. One of the very reasons Kelley was bought out.. If you want to stay in business offer a quality product at a fair price and offer free shipping or close your doors .. Welcome to the millennial age of doing business . Beekeepers need to check prices if you want to be competitive at all. I recently saw an ad to Antler Ridge Apiary ( I think ) for 250 deeps at 2500 bucks free shipping assembled. That is a fair price for boxes and obviously the owner has done his homework ..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts