Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I caught it in my moonshine stil. It was very angry when it found all the shine gone, ya see I keep missing shine and set up a motion camara. When I saw it is could not belive my eyes. So I decided to see if i could piss it off. I did by removing the shine. It hissed and, shook it hands at me. I explaned I was just screwing with it, and said I was sorry. I said let me make it up to you. Come in and try my private stock. It walked towards me right passed me and in to the house to sit at my kitchen table. Man frecked me out. As I went to get the stuff it bolted and ran down dat dare ptdth inta da woos.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
It has real purtty hair. Whoa there hoss... Hambone I wouldn't be wearing my bib overhauls if you pay him a visit. Nice accent though and a great homemade coyote call.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Besides the 6 fingers from the description with the beautiful hair, beard, tall. I think he might have seen Jesus. I think he ran Jesus off. He told the Good Shepherd to get, get! Get on outta here!

·
Registered
447 Posts
I was really hoping he would claim that Bigfoot had a Chupacabra with him.
Now NeilV, it is common knowledge here in Missouri that the Sasquatch and the Chupacabra are mortal enemies and will fight to the death whenever they are in close proximity to one another..........well thats what I heard anyway......Really.... My cousin's-boyfriend's-dad's-barber cuts the hair of a guy whose grandfather's brother saw it happen only two counties away from where I am sitting right now, while he was mushroom hunting last spring...... scary stuff.

RKR

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Don't want to run into the man on the video or bigfoot in the woods. :lpf:

Wasnt there a still behind him on the porch. :pinch:

6 Fangers. 10 Fooooot tall. Chasing my Dawwgs.

If it were me I would be pointing more than a stick at him.

Leave it to CNN.

Mike

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's one of the best 911 calls I've ever heard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts