Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What brand of pollen sub do you guys use i hear a lot of good stuff about nutra-bee I'm probably gonna try to order 4000+ pounds and just wanted to see what you guys use.

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
Being commercial operators I think it just is a matter of normal conversation between beekeepers on topics of supply companies, product, services and prices. Hard to take that kind of conversation out of a commercial forum setting.

·
Premium Member
12,001 Posts
But is there really going to be anything new or different this time around . . . around . . . around . . . around? The first mistake was to use the word "Best" in the title. Those are fighting words! OK, just popped a fresh bag. :popcorn: Just sit back and watch, here we go!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Our bees looked just fine without and pollen subs this year. The bees are perfectly capable of fulfilling their own needs without dropping thousands of dollars on oils, subs, and heal all remedies. Don't get me wrong there are times that products should be used. Most of
The time when you ask someone why they use these products it's because they are told to. Here's your sign. Get informed.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have been using Mega Bee. I think the bees will turn one pound of it into one frame of brood. I put on around 4 pounds per hive this season.

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
But is there really going to be anything new or different this time around . . . around . . . around . . . around? The first mistake was to use the word "Best" in the title. Those are fighting words! OK, just popped a fresh bag. :popcorn: Just sit back and watch, here we go!
oh I hear ya now! lol

but this is beekeeping, the same conversation around and around and around ...

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Consider Globalpatties.com Every time I deal with these people I get more impressed. The bees like it, they will produce any formulary you want, it doesn't dry out and they really want to sell you product. Wonderful service.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts