Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, i was looking for a Beekeeping Progress Calendar that lets me write down everything after inspecting my bees.

I am a user of HiveTrack, and they have done a good job. They web site is really good but that's all. I don't think everyone can use an online platform that requires internet connection while he is on mountains inspecting bees.

My question is:

Does anyone have something like HiveTrack but for offline use !?
or
What calendar do you use for your inspections ?
or
What is the best way to take track of my inspections?

Something like this:
Capture.jpg
Photo taken from an YouTube Video, that's why its low resolution.

I am a beginner in beekeeping, so whatever you write can be useful for me.

Thanks for everything, this forum is growing my knowledge in beekeeping "Science".

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Well, if you have a laptop with excel then you can track it that way. Don't forget to make
a printout or a backup file in case your laptop crashed. Whatever you want to put in for
the special characteristics you want to track is all there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, if you have a laptop with excel then you can track it that way. Don't forget to make
a printout or a backup file in case your laptop crashed. Whatever you want to put in for
the special characteristics you want to track is all there.
Can you share your excel file please ?
Just to have an example...

Thanks, beepro

·
Registered
7,861 Posts

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Print out Hive tracks inspection form. That is what I do and I inspect my hives in my back yard. It is the exact same information but in paper form You can then simply add it item by item to you online data when you have time. I takes about 60 seconds per hive to enter the information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts