Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a serious problem... I have ape like arms in length. A serious condition, I find my wrists hang about at ankle height. Ok so maybe not that bad but I do have some pretty freaking long arms, and when purchasing any sort of long sleeved shirts it beomes hard to find those extra long ones. This usually means I have to get a size larger so it fits my arms a bit better, but then I am wearing a tent with all that extra material.

So my questions: Does anyone know of any retailers that might have the option for extra long sleeves?

I have a Dadant suit right now but had to go 2 sizes too big to get my sleeves "close" to my wrists. They still sit about mid forearm. I look like the Michelin Man with all that pillowy material draping off my frame. Looking for a quick pullover, so if anyone knows of any retailers, mind pointing me in that direction.

Thanks
D

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Contact Honeymoon Apiaries about an UltraBreeze. Click on the ad at the upper right of this page ("Ventilated Beekeeping Suit"). Depending on how busy he is, William can make custom order suits. In my opinion, it would be worth the wait, and the suit is worth the cost.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Absolutly call Bill at Honeymoon Apiaries. I too am of large size and he will make you custom size jacket that you need. He is extreamly easy to deal with too. As a matter of fact I am waiting on my new jacket from him as I type is.
Good luck,
Big T

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hello, I grew up in bozeman, what a small world. I also have monkey arms and I hope to get an ultra breeze but they never returned my email so will have to give a call.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts