Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Russia, dear colleagues!

Let me introduce our new software. BeeOrganizer — service for work management in the apiary: planning, keeping history of bees colonies, analisys of current state.

Welcome: beeorganizer.com

·
Super Moderator
11,224 Posts
Welcome to Beesource!

But I am puzzled as to why you feel the need to mask the URL that you are asking Beesource members to visit. Your link above has a .com domain extension. Why is it that the actual site is
http://beeorganizer.ru instead, with a .ru domain extension ?

·
Registered
394 Posts
I tried entering with the password it emailed me and it won't let me in.

So I reset the password, it sent me a new password and that DOES work.

It's asking the dimensions of the frames ...the length of our frames seem to be standardized. The height does vary. Although us Americans are a bit slow in the use of the metric system, our measurements for frames are in American units derived from the English measuring system. Not a big problem, but we need to convert to metric when using your site.

Like like the use of HTML5 ...good coding. Nice using jquery. Old IE browsers won't work - but people should stop using IE anyway.

I couldn't enter anything in the To-do list ...only open and close. I like the layout and it was easy to use.

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Right clicking in Safari eludes me at this moment. I just got the phone this week, guess I need to download Chrome for it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts