<p>This week we are talking about Beekeeping in Wellington (New Zealands Capital city) with Frank Lindsay. Frank talks about his commercial beekeeping operation that operates from around the Wellington area.</p>
You can listen to the show here:-
Beekeeping in Wellington with Frank Lindsay
Here's What was discussed
- How Frank Started Beekeeping with a Robbing Frenzy
- How you can avoid your Children becoming allergic to bees
- What sort of Honey can you expect in the Wellington Area
- How does Frank Breed new Queens
- There are no ACC regulations for beekeeping weights.
- What ****** Wick smells like
- How to knock back Chalk Brood with Bananas
- New Zealand got the Deformed wing virus from Carolinian Bee Sperm
- How to vaporize a mesh bottom colony using a bag
- Middle Entrances in Top Bars don't work in Wellington
- How you tell so much from the sounds in the colony
What was you top tip from Frank from this weeks show, please comment below.
Gary and Margaret
Ways to subscribe to our podcast The kiwimana Buzz...
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via RSS
You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Or search for 'kiwimana' in your favorite podcast application on your phone.