Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Not having hired anyone for beekeeping full time I would guess $8.00-$12.00 per hours based on experience, location, etc. I pay part time people usually as piecework when I need things done.

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
I don't employ help very often, but those that I have employeed I have paid $7.00/hr and $10.00/hr, plus lunch. When I work for someone else I get paid $15.00/hr plus lunch. And if I work away from home, the employer pays the lodging expense.

What is it like in Georgia, eliahu?

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I've seen wages around here go from $8.00 hr being babysat to $15.00 hr for a guy that can be told where the yard is and told to go get 'er done. For just extracting and you can keep up it's around $8.00-$10.00 hr.

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
I've seen wages around here go from $8.00 hr being babysat to $15.00 hr for a guy that can be told where the yard is and told to go get 'er done. For just extracting and you can keep up it's around $8.00-$10.00 hr.
:) But you yourself don't get paid anything, right Beeslave? Cause you are a slave to the bees. :)

·
Banned
840 Posts
I have seen employment ads here in Nebraska for a honey producer seeking help offering $10.50/hr plus place to stay through the week.

Big Bear

·
Registered
19 Posts
hello could you tell me how much is beekeepers avarage wages per hour and per year
ენათა ინსტრუმენტები ?

у нас примерно $10 для неопытных и от $15 и выше для опытных пчеловодов.( за год это от 20 тыс - 30 тыс до вычета налогов)
Current minimum wage $8.55 per hour for unskilled labor.
http://www.lni.wa.gov/WorkplaceRights/Wages/Minimum/default.asp?WT.svl=QL

·
Banned
2,668 Posts
The first comment was a question in Georgian.

The second sentence was written in Russian. He pays $10 for unskilled, and $15 for skilled.

As the original poster is from Georgia, he answered in a manner he was sure they could understand.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Things still need to get done out there wether that year be good or bad. On the bad years I wouldn't be surprised if the worker at 12.00/'hr is making more then the boss man.

·
Registered
84 Posts
If I needed any help I would find out what the local "living wage" has been calculated to be, and pay it.
For me, I'd like my worker to be able to buy my honey.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts