Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
...but it's a dry heat! Was that the ambient tepmerature? You know, if you would have faced south, it would have been cooler....;)

I remember growing up that I always wanted an actual "White Christmas" and not the fog. Remember years ago when we got some sleet/snow? They were calling it "Fresnow"! LOL!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
...but it's a dry heat!
I remember growing up that I always wanted an actual "White Christmas" and not the fog. Remember years ago when we got some sleet/snow? They were calling it "Fresnow"! LOL!!
Dry heat?!?! I lived in Phoenix for a bit back in the 80s and 90s, let me tell you, 122 is hot no matter what the humidity is!!!

As for odd winter precipitation, last winter I experienced my first freezing fog... they were calling it (and I can't even make this up...) frog.... idiot weathermen...

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
You shouldn't drive and take pictures at the same time Tom! :D

122! As Paris would say....

·
Registered
307 Posts
Tom;

That's what happens when you leave the truck run with the a/c on and go in for a cold one. Was only 106 yesterday and down to 104 today, that's the official temp in Red Bluff.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys up North get those sea breezes coming through, only 104, you don't need a cold one when it's chilly like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts