Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get a bee venom collector,im interested in the one bvc 0411 sold buy beewhisper.com.id like to buy one inside the usa.please help me locate one of this moddel.

thanks SASQUATCH

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is were I buy my bee venom collectors, great thing is that when you became customer, they buy off the hole venom that you collect :) http://beevee-collector.com/

My friend doing business with them for the 3.5 years. You will get BONUS TOOL KIT package for FREE for collecting. After you confirm that you receive the collector.

·
Registered
89 Posts
This is were I buy my bee venom collectors, great thing is that when you became customer, they buy off the hole venom that you collect :) http://beevee-collector.com/

My friend doing business with them for the 3.5 years. You will get BONUS TOOL KIT package for FREE for collecting. After you confirm that you receive the collector.
Doesn't it kill your bees?

If it doesn't kill them it seems like aversive therapy- simple Bee- Mod, if you will. Provide an unpleasant stimulus to stop a behavior. In this case, returning to the hive.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You should go to someone who collect bee venom. Then you will see how it's goes.
With the bees' biological development, it is very healthy for the bee to empty the bladder which holds the poison. Every now and then.
I can send you some links, were I educate myself 2 yers ago when I was starting with venom collecting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
okey I see what they offering, it's really something new in market.

how many weeks I need to wait on shipment when I buy it? I see it's overseas.
how much venom did you sell to them in period that you collecting venom?

·
Registered
7 Posts
what is the retail price for a kg of venom powder? @bri47081bee
it's been a while that iam thinking about collecting venom
but i'd like to harvest it from my dead winter bee which still need to be found how...

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I looked on the website on my phone, & on my computer. I id not see any offer to purchase the venom.
does one have to write to the support folks to get started with sales?
how is the venom handled ( refridgerated? dried? special containers?)
How is it shipped?
have you had any problems with contamination? ( is there any thing that should be avoided?
Thanks ... CE

·
Registered
242 Posts
The ready made kit is a tad expensive so I'm making my own using off the shelf components which come in at a quarter of the overall price depending where you buy your chips 555.

Or you can buy this ready made board for about the same price as the component parts.

http://newhobby.eu/bee-venom-collector-controller.html

The frame is best put inside the hive away from the pollen and othere atmospheric dust and added to a frame.

When I get something solid made I will post up the results and how to make it.

Thanks Dan.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts