Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Fisher's bee quick is available anywhere? The sites I've looked at on the internet are all out of stock.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Shane from Brushy Mtn spoke at our Bee Meeting last week and said nobody has it in quantity right now.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I spoke to a guy at Walter T. Kelley's today, and he told me that they are sold out. He said that their calls to Fischer's have not been returned, so he didn't know when they would have more in stock.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I got 3/4 of a gallon and a friend of mine has almost a full gallon. Come get it as I or my friend will not waste our time using it again.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
beeslave,

If you and your friend have access to a newer food saver machine -- seal it up in some large bags ( no vacuum, just hot seal ) and ship it to me via us mail ( FLAT RATE boxes ). I'll happily pay the freight.

Fuzzy

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I am in on this request too! Will reimburse you for shipping and a fair price for the Bee Quick.

Can't get the product and hives are loaded with honey. Brushy Mountain last week said they have no idea when they will get in the product. Cancelled my order and told them to just ship me the other stuff I had on order.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I used some Fri. I thought it worked real good. :s

·
Registered
507 Posts
Do a Google seach for the different Dadant locations and call them directly to see if they have the product. I often get things from Dadant, in Paris, TX by calling them directly.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
use a leaf blower instead. Just set the super on edge and blow the bees out in the general direction of the hive.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Called Blue Sky Bee Supply - got some on the way!

I was looking at the leaf blower as my back-up plan. Not my first choice, since my bee yard is about 15 yards from my house, and right next to my clothsline; don't want any angry girls coming inside! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts