Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is yellow rain like yellow snow.
Your not supposed to eat it right.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I'm working on litter box training mine.

Not nice on the wife's new truck.
Don't think she realizes yet, but when she does...
my fingers will be all prunes from washing her truck so much.

·
Registered
6,584 Posts
Wonder if we could sell it? Wonder if it's ever been analysed? Perhaps it contains the next new wonder drug? A miracle fertilizer for exotic plants? Who knows? I mean, we sell honey, pollen, propolis, wax, royal jelly, and venom not to mention varroa mites and wax moth worms (if your unlucky enough to have enough of them). There's even a market for brood as an ethnic food and slumgum if you try hard enough. We can sell everything that comes out of a hive, why not bee poop?

Collecting it could be a trick. Probably ought to find out what's in it first.

·
Banned
6,073 Posts
What about chocolate covered or some sort of stir-fry bees. You would be eating the poop but the marketing would be a little easier. Insects are eaten all over the world. I am not sure about the stinger though. But wrap this together into some "Karma-sutra"(sp) angle, and you will be rolling in the dough.

·
Registered
6,584 Posts
>But wrap this together into some "Karma-sutra"(sp) angle, and you will be rolling in the dough.

Right Bjorn. A whole new angle. You know, people underestimate you. Put sting in your stinger... Venom in your vas deferens. Whoo boy. Moving right along..

And rolling in dough... rolled in dough... fried dough... Dough-Bees! Be a dooby, eat your dough-bee!

Gotta run or I'll be late for my therapy.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Jeez this is like a bit from Moonlighting...I can see Bruce Willis saying those lines... :D

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Mandy we just make excuses for George. He ain't right as they used to say. Well, these days it's "He's got issues". When he talks about being late for therapy, I think he means too late.

Pray for him.

What if the secret ingredient in my latest prize orchid was bee poop fertilyzer? Think it could create a market?

Hawk

·
Registered
6,584 Posts
Hawk, thank you for your kind words but please don't feel you need to make excuses for me... you'll run out of them eventually in any case, and then what will you do? It's probably best to just humor me, that's what most people do. I certainly don't need encouragement, I have enough of that already. For crying out loud, just look at the subject of this thread! Bee Poop for heaven's sakes! How much more encouragement do I need? Then Bjorn chimes in and pushes me over the edge- like I needed any help! I'm innocent! I was framed!

And yes, it is too late for therapy, though I go through the motions to accomodate the court order. For my own part, I seek progress, not perfection, take my life one day at a time, and try not to take myself or anyone else too seriously

>What if the secret ingredient in my latest prize orchid was bee poop fertilyzer?

I tell you Hawk, bee poop could be just the ticket to turn a borderline beekeeping operation with constipated sales into a blooming success story.

George-

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
People will buy anything, incluiding ****, if it's marketed correctlly. Go to any garden supply store and you will see cow manure for sale. It has a more catchy name when it's marketed as 'steer manure' though.

‘Bee poop’ probably won’t cut it as a name to sell your bee****. Bee manure would likely be a better term. You could castrate a few drones, turning them into bee steers then you could sell it as ‘bee steer manure’.

·
Registered
193 Posts
castrate a few drones

Isn't that kinda what happens on mating flights?

And besides, would steer drones last long enough in the hive to produce a crop?

·
Registered
6,584 Posts
When I first saw this "Bee Poop" thread I thought it said "Bo Peep". Dyslexic Keybeepers. Gotta love it!

The humor potential in this thread is downright palpable. Now, castrated drone steers. I can resist this. I'm not touching it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Go to any garden supply store and you will see cow manure for sale. It has a more catchy name when it's marketed as 'steer manure' though.
I sold acorns from a tree in our backyard as "squirrel food" to all the city folk when I was about 7. Four scoops for .25 a piece or three scoops for a buck...I could pull off the blonde-blue-eyed-little-girl-cuteness better then...sucks to be 20. :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts