Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Photos from New York beekeepers needed for display at the New York State Fair, Empire State Honey Producers Association booth, in the Horticulture Building. The Fair is from August 26-September 6.

1) Can be of: bees, bee yards, roof top hives, kids, honey, flowers, etc; some photoshop OK, like the Statue of Liberty in yellow/black

2) 8x10, photo paper preferred; photo will be cropped to a hexagon shape; name optional, location or town of sender would be appreciated

3) jpegs can be sent to Brighton Honey Bees (no spaces) at gmail
or send message via Bee Source

4) Please send before August 21.

Thank you!

·
Registered
82 Posts
hi im a beekeper in wolcott ny and i do cutouts. im going to try and take photos of the cutouts.i have 4 cutouts lined up to do this week.thats 2 cutouts a day. more cutouts next week.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Hey NY..look Dalantech up here and PM him. He has macro photos that would BLOW your mind! He'll let you use them if you ask. I took some of his photos to show the kids at career day at my kids school..

·
Registered
34,542 Posts
Does he have photos of NY bees, beehives or beekeepers working their bees? That's what the appeal is, not just bee photos. But not a bad suggestion. Thanks dev.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still looking for photos for display.

A chance to have photographs seen by thousands at the New York State Fair.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts