Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for information on those bee buildings I have seen in the past but, cant remember the links. The ones where everything is in a self contained building or trailer and the beekeepers work the center of the hives on each side. Any info plans etc would be great.

Any info or links you can provide would be great.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Check the list..look up Slovenia. There were some good posts..and plans but not in English.if you figure out how to it please share with the list.
Apparently you can purchase the hives from Slovenia but have heard shipping doubles the cost. Maybe they would do a good deal on a large group order?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am intrigued by them too and as a timber framer (minkawoodwork.com) would entertain the idea of building one. Let me know in a PM f you find a plan for it and I will do the same.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got a friend that is interested in building a few mobile trailers 20'ers or so and was interested in finding more info. He is not really a geeky beek so I was doing some of the legwork for him.

So if anyone see's any good videos of those houses or trailer or plans out there post for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts