Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this story humorous on many levels. I mean a boy getting bit is not real funny, but something about it makes me laugh. The crowbar part sounds about par for Okies. No offense to our Okie posters.

Oh. The comments are the best part. It’s almost like they have there own checkerboarding thread.

"They didn't believe it was a beaver. They thought it was a raccoon," Lane said.

However, Lane's boyfriend took a photo of the beaver after he beat it with a crowbar.
http://www.koco.com/news/22042422/detail.html

·
Registered
359 Posts
there's a Jeff Foxworthy "*******" joke in there somewhere...."You might be a ******* if you've ever been bitten by a beaver and had to beat it to death with a crowbar":lpf:

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
there's a Jeff Foxworthy "*******" joke in there somewhere...."You might be a ******* if you've ever been bitten by a beaver and had to beat it to death with a crowbar":lpf:
Actually there is one. It was just emailed to me. It’s probably clean enough to post, but I won’t just incase. Search youtube. Jeff Foxworthy on Rachael Ray. Beaver Story. Funny Stuff!!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I've heard that Foxworthy bit, Hambone. It's the one where he tells a story about a guy at a comedy club who told him about getting his nipple bitten off by a beaver, right? Now, you REALLY know you're a ******* when that happens!

·
Premium Member
4,656 Posts
Oooooooklahoma where beavers come sweeping down the plain!!!!!

Those comments are interesting reading. Here's a sentence I never expected to hear:

"To try to parallel 9/11 with a beaver is just ignorant."

Gotta love Oklahoma. Today I heard about a one car accident with four vehicle occupants and nobody wearing seatbelts. What's so interesting about that, you ask? Well, everybody in the car was so drunk that nobody can remember who was driving.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Today I heard about a one car accident with four vehicle occupants and nobody wearing seatbelts. What's so interesting about that, you ask? Well, everybody in the car was so drunk that nobody can remember who was driving.
They must have drove in from Texas though. I don't think you can get drunk on Oklahoma 3.2 beer. Or at least I can't. :D

·
Premium Member
4,656 Posts
I don't know what these folks were drinking. I have a friend who takes a 2 week vacation every year and goes with his brother-in-law to Table Rock Lake up in Missouri. All he does is crappie fish and drink beer for two weeks straight. He takes a bunch of 3.2 beer with him, and if they run out they make a beer run to Oklahoma, because, in his words, "that 5 point stuff makes me too drunk to fish."

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Now, now.....one can get "6 point" at the liquor store. :D Besides if you use it properly as a chaser for Jim on the rocks it does just fine.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's what I here NS. I have already done my research for the upcoming Buzz meeting. I didn't want to have to haul a bunch of beer with me too.:)

·
Premium Member
4,656 Posts
I have perused these comments some more, and these are my favorites:

"I know how to defend my self from wolfs, coyotes and cougars. Not to mention being extra careful during the summer time when they are all prowling hungry."

"Beavers are not very hygienic. But they make great hats."

"Animal cruelty is tying up a beaver and burning it with cigars for days. Beating it to death with a crowbar doesn't count."

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
"I know how to defend my self from wolfs, coyotes and cougars. Not to mention being extra careful during the summer time when they are all prowling hungry."
I love that one.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I drove right by your house last night Tom. I told the wife I needed to stop by and drink some wine. But she wouldn’t let me. We were bee lining it to Fruitvale, TX. to pick up a puppy.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I bet the guy who posted that one wants a Three Wolves Howling t-shirt for Christmas.
lol. I still need to order one of those.

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It was JP. He can turn anything political. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts