This is my third year beekeeping. Of course I have been stung a couple of times each year. Mostly no big deal, except for once last year when I got stung on the corner of my eye, which caused a frightful swelling. This year I was stung on the left temple on April 23rd, and a few days of Benadryl knocked it down without any worries. This past Tuesday (07/02) I was stung on the right forearm and removed the stinger, applied the goo (probably useless snake oil) and started in on the Benadryl. Not only did my right arm swell up to cartoon proportions, the 10-week old sting on my left temple started to itch like mad. Is it possible that some stings are just way worse than others? I am concerned I may be one of those who grows more sensitive as the stings accumulate. Epi-pens are cost prohibitive in my situation. As a beekeeper, I had come to accept the fact that occasional stings are part of the hobby, but this latest turn of events has me wondering. I would greatly appreciate any thoughts or input. Thank you.