1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
667 Posts
;)Don't get him riled up. I called him a geezer once and the next thing you know, he's talking about kicking my but. :) I was running . . .

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think he still has a bum ankle. I know what to do. :D

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
I know what to do. :D
:lpf:Thats all right "boy" you will bee old one day that is if Mrs Hambone lets you live that long :lookout:

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lpf:Thats all right "boy" you will bee old one day that is if Mrs Hambone lets you live that long :lookout:
I am a little concerned for my safety. I do have a pretty good life insurance policy and Neman Marcus is having a big sale this weekend. :)

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Oh my! My own little thread! :rolleyes:..? [I was not able to be at computer till now]

I am somewhat,..embarrassed,...and speechless,..:scratch: Hambone.

Thanks for the U-tube video, that was cute. That was,.. in a sense,..a great age,..time,.[hippies :)]. in America. A time to be young; to feel free,..to look around and see something else that might be more true about life than what was present,..at the time. I wish I had been able to participate more,..in some sense. We may not see that era again in our lifetime. At least at that time,. "our revolution" was of love/flowers and LSD,.. rather than,......the dark and sinister unknown of suicide,.bombings to kill innocents,.......only to make a [political] statement. Were we also doing that,..then,..in Vietnam?

The video: When I first start it, I get these little circles in the center when the video stops. It starts up again but some Utube videos stop and start 2-3 times. Do others have this happen?

I don't understand the big photo. That's not Chuck Norris,.is it?

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't understand the big photo. That's not Chuck Norris,.is it?
It from Karate Kid. The part where the sensei tells Johnny to take out Danielsons leg by sweeping it. Because he has a hurt leg. It's an illegal but effective move. :)

I kinda feel dumb for knowing this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts