Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
King, I am friends with Ricky Bordelon, owner. I live about 15 miles from him. He is a great guy. I also have bought all of my packages from him and queens. Excellent packages. I get queen cells from him during the spring. I cannot say enough about his character. Just a great guy to do business with. I watch him graft sometimes. He knows his stuff. You can't go wrong. He deals with Italians. There is another guy in Evergreen Louisiana who only sells Russians. He is a manager for Evergreen Honey company. Joe Sanroma. They have a big operation over there. The ship bees all over the country. He wont sell honey locally though. Only commercial. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
We went to La quite a few years to bring Ricky's packages and queens back up to Wisconsin. He is great to work with, ethical, concientious and supplied a quality product. The family has been in bees for years.
Sheri

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.