Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching through the posts and I have seen Bucko are offered in xxl but it seems to have mixed reviews. Does anyone have xxl gloves that they like? Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have and love mannlakeltd.com "meyer gloves" catalog number CL-170. They are thin enough to feel the bees but thick enough to protect. I won't use any other pair of gloves.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had already checked Mann Lake but aparently I missed that they do indeed have xxl Meyer gloves. Thanks for the post!

·
Registered
435 Posts
I bought 3pr. of Bucko's two years ago. Still using the 1st pair. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Yeah i bought a pair of XXL gloves and i still had to cut the threads and wrap gray tape around the wrist section in order to get my hand in the glove, i cant find XXXL!!! I guess i got big hands and fingers!!!... :(

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
MB,
Thats what i have been doing cause since the heat index has been in between 103 -109 Degrees its been pure sweat and its been alot harder getting the darn XXL gloves off then it was getting them on so i went to the short sleeve gloves. I believe they are made alittle bigger i believe!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I just bought myself another pair of beekeeping Gloves, they are Bucko XXL and they fit great! I used them the other day and just too know that i can put them on and take them off with no problem is such a relief!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts