Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started my first hive on 04/11 with a 5 frame NUC, and am already in love with my Bees. They are brilliant amazing creatures that I could stare at all day.
Thank you for allowing me to join and learn from you.
Dawn

·
Registered
144 Posts
I started my first hive on 04/11 with a 5 frame NUC, and am already in love with my Bees. They are brilliant amazing creatures that I could stare at all day.
Thank you for allowing me to join and learn from you.
Dawn
Welcome, Dawn! I'm a newbee, too, and find the bees just so lovable myself. I used to live in the Willamette Valley in OR, but now I'm up in Eastern WA. Are you in an area with harsh winters?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi BumblingBeek, that is a genius name.

No the weather here is always within a couple degrees of the Eugene area, I am just above the valley fog but just below where the weather starts to get harsher.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi BumblingBeek, that is a genius name.

No the weather here is always within a couple degrees of the Eugene area, I am just above the valley fog but just below where the weather starts to get harsher.
:) I received early humbling experiences as a beekeeper, so I thought that name would be appropriate lol. I'm glad you don't have to deal with harsh winters, I'm a little jealous! I hope things continue to go well for you, and you find as much help on this site as I have when you need it. Happy Beekeeping!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts