Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. David Dixon. #912 579 6508.
1st batch of 35 queens got delayed ( they burnt up ) due to his shipping problems in 2008.
He offered to reship them in 2009.
We ran out of equipment in 2009 & I asked David to honor our order in 2010 & he gladly agreed.
This phone number is no longer his & I thought I read that the internet talked about that he had a fire???
Never the less 1st Long Creek & now Dixon?
I really like helping out the small folks but this is getting way to old!
Anyone else???

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Good luck with this...

If you call the 912 579 6508 phone number, PSYCHIC KATRINA might be able to help you:rolleyes: but I have my doubts.

It seems you might get quicker results at "Underground Audio"

The "Whois" report lists David Dixon as the owner of the xtremespl.com domain name. http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/xtremespl.com

If you visit the store http://www.xtremespl.com/Tools.html and click on an item to "Buy" it may surprise you when you see the name at the top of the PayPal page.

The domain for Mystic Katrina is registered at the same address.

There was a fire at Noble Apiaries in Dixon, CA but bees were not harmed...:scratch:
http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2009/10/10/4417260.htm

I have time on my hands...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hello

I baught a few Queens from him last year and some used equipment he had forsale. PSYCHIC KATRINA is his wife and she runs the bussiness out fo their home. I have had no problems in the past dealing with him. I do remember talking to him sometime ago and he relayed that the bee bussiness was not doing to well and was thinking about getting out. Now I have no idea if that happened or not. I do know last year we done bussiness with no problems what so ever. It happened to be that he lived closed to the Fire Station I was working at and made it easy to run up the road and pick the queens up. I know his borther well an will try to find out if he is still in bussiness. Good luck........................

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As I said I really like to work with the smaller guys to keep our stock varied.
When you have a business card & owe someone money or product, the phone number on the card is no longer good, and I have not been contacted I can only asume one thing.
It is a lot less headache to call one or two of the bigger queen breaders I always order from & have them ship me a bank of 50 or 60.
They are here on time & never have a problem.

·
Registered
16 Posts
We are still alive and kicking in the bee business, had a few set backs last year but still here. I will still honor those 30 queens you requested for 2010, Rich. When do you need them? My phone number is still 912-579-6508.

The website is being reworked and had older material from a prior business on it still.

Thanks
David
Dixon Apiaries
912-579-6508

·
Registered
113 Posts
David, I'm happy to see that you are going to get the 30 queens to soupcan. I hope that it works out well for both of you, as a smaal operator I know how important ALL customer are and that we live or die by our reputation.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks so very much David!!!
Many a person would now a days just walk away from there problems!
I will call you but the last week of April would be great!
Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanls for the refund David!!!
As I said before on this site, a good many people now a days would just walk away from there problems.
You chose not to!!!
Thanks again!!!

Sukie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts