Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks! You can scratch Clinton, MO off the bingo card now.

I've been in bee herding off and on for about two years or so. The wife got me interested and then a couple of friends "fanned the sparks into flames".

Thanks to my ignorance, I'm learning some the the wrong things to do, but even those are providing good experience in learning about behavior and capabilities.

I'll be quiet for awhile as I'm trying to read the posts of the past to see what knowledge I can pick-up.

Scott

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I head down there for fishing and duck hunting on occasion.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome aboard! Always good to see a friend from the show-me state! Hope your weather is fair and your bees productive.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Welcome to the forum, i have some hives around Rosco, Mo and Collins, Mo. not to far from you. I go to Everhearts hunting and fishing store in Clinton, Mo two to four times a year to stock up, nice store. Jack

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to all!

It's going to be a real pretty day. Before I start a tear-down of my tractor, I think I go talk to the girls for a little while. (Just re-queened a couple of days ago, so "no touch", just talk)

Everyone have a good day!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts