Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found four unassembled, unused, A. I. Root medium hive bodies. They have the logo on them. Collectable? I thought I'd see if there is any interest in them before I put them to use in my yard. Anyone interested? Want to make me an offer?

·
Moderator - In Memorium
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
6,882 Posts
You may want to consider using them as shelves or something creative in your bee room/honey house. As hives, they will eventually deteriorate. As furniture, you will have them for a long time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You may want to consider using them as shelves or something creative in your bee room/honey house. As hives, they will eventually deteriorate. As furniture, you will have them for a long time.
I agree, they will make a great display. If I had that kind of room I would do just that. I hate to put them out in the weather.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will have to pull them down and see if the logo is on all sides. I don't think so. I can get a picture or two at the same time. I am in San Antonio. I got them from a widow out in China Grove (ref: ZZ Top)

·
Moderator - In Memorium
Aylett, VA 10-frame double deep Langstroth
6,882 Posts
Uh, Doobies? I always wondered where China Grove was. I know where China, TX is located, used to drive thru it on my way to Beaumont from Humble on US 90.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I guess I'll just keep them after all and use them in the yard. Thank you for your comments and suggestions.
Bogito Joe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts