Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Didn't really bother me any - plus, there was a picture of Jake holding a frame of bees. Shouldn't that count?

BTW - Jake, does this get me a discount on equipment? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
Bee Wrangler
741 Posts
It didn't bother me either, things get a little slow this time of year and need something to look at.

Good pics, got any of the welding that you all do there?

G3

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Who doesn't like looking at 100's of quality extractors.
The only problem is do you now have to let someone selling junk do the same thing.

Enjoyed the photo's

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I not complaining about the pics, cause Jake hasn't complained about the 17 phone calls, 14 voicemails, and 7 e-mails I have sent him AND THATS JUST THIS WEEK. Thanks for your patience and info Jake.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Instead of calling your thread 'A few pics' , you should have called it 'blatant advertisement thinly disguised as a genuine post'.

Thanks you for bringing spam into the Photo Gallery forum. We all love spam and need so much more of it in our lives.

Repulsive business practice.

From the "forum rules' section : "You may advertise a beekeeping related product or service in the For Sale Forum only. "
WOW, having a bad day? Did you actually scroll down to see the pictures? Nevermind the hat, and leg kit!
For some reason, I thought maybe people would enjoy seeing a glimpse of the factory and what we are all about.
If you notice, there is a little icon on the top of the page with our logo. It didnt magically appear there.
Thanks for your enthusiastic post! :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
I am also a maxant fan and maxant owner so no problem here with his post. Its kinda nice to see where things are made actually. USA BUILT.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I'm curious about the big stainless valve on the bottling tank. Does it offer any advantages over the traditional brass variety?

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Thats a beautiful facility you have there. If you have any pics of other operations I would sure like to see them also thanks, George
I too would like to see some pics of the shear, brakes, iron workers...Lots of money and machinery invested there. I really would like to see some pics of the rolls.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have to agree with everyone else on the pics. What is the big deal? Maxant is the best equipment that I have and it is good to see how and where it is made. I would like to see more of them. Keep on posting Jake!!!!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I enjoyed them.....they are pictures.....heck....i wish i could have one....but i have a new RC plane for now...LOL....and the 9,10 yr olds can hand spin...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey Jake:

Does that fancy bottling valve in that pic come on your 300 lb. bottling tanks?
The Canadian dollar is at .97 US and rising, won't be long now. :D:D

Perry

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Honestly I've not considered Maxant but after checking out the site I will seriously consider their products if/when I outgrow my manual reversable 2-frame Kelley. The linked video is the best sales tool you have. As a sponsor I believe you earn/pay for the right to post things about your products. If I don't want to look at a respective post it I won't. That interested me and I learned some things.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts