Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother used to be in the business, hasnt been used for about 20 years.He is a physical thearpists now and lives in California so kinda lost interest in anything to do with the bees. It has a gear box to vary speed and stainless steal half dome covers it sits down in a pit. Have someone interested, would like to move it, need the shed room for farm equioment. whats a starting price. thanks

·
Banned
13,203 Posts
Pictures. People try to sell things on craigslist without pictures. You can, but you are going to give it away. If you can't publish a photo it ain't worth much.

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
I paid $1600 for a used 32 frame dadant but it has an automatic advance box and that is probably worth half the package I would guess. Does the gearbox step up speed by itself? Do you have to have it in a pit or is it a center drain that needs to be over a sump.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pictures. People try to sell things on craigslist without pictures. You can, but you are going to give it away. If you can't publish a photo it ain't worth much.
I just happened to see an ad on craigs a fellow looking for bee equipment hes not far away will have look in person I cant send pictures.thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I paid $1600 for a used 32 frame dadant but it has an automatic advance box and that is probably worth half the package I would guess. Does the gearbox step up speed by itself? Do you have to have it in a pit or is it a center drain that needs to be over a sump.
I believe you have to shift it manual, yes it is in a pit probably 8ft long 4ft wide and 5 or so deep.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts