Hi: 44F here in downstate NY, maybe getting to 50 by noon. I'd like to move my 4x4x4 Nuc to a deep and reverse the deep boxes on an established hive. Too cold for today? Tomorrow it's a high of 57F so am undecided whether to wait. Thoughts?