Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner


  1. Coffee Klatch
    We're converting from electric to gas stoves. It's a 10-50R type socket with stranded 6-gauge wire to the double pole 50A breaker. Is there a way to do this change with the existing wire rather than fishing new wire? Like put a 15A single-pole breaker in the place of the double, and on the...