Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner


  1. Beekeeping 101
    What do you call the waxy gunk that you skim off the top of the settling tank/bucket? Is there an official, pretty sounding name for this stuff? I've got a couple of allery suffers at work that keep asking me for this stuff. I've just been giving it away in small mason jars but am thinking...