Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Beekeeping 101
    Most of the time the opening in the inner covers are referred to as... "the hole in the inner cover". In L. E. Snelgrove's book "The Introduction of Queen Bees", Snelgrove refers to this opening as the "Feed-Hole". I think I prefer feed hole... as it's shorter and more specific. I suspect...
1-1 of 1 Results