Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

crown board

  1. Commercial Beekeeping
    What we call a feed rim is also called a crown board in the UK. Right. The use of a feed rim has many uses and that includes commercial bee keeping. You can use it for the following; 1. administering medications 2. feeding pollen supplements or pollen substitutes. 3 feeding syrup in Zip Lock...