Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

beetle blaster

  1. Beekeeping 101
    This needs to be clarified before too many people lose there bees. I have noticed that too many people confuse Beetle Blaster (oil filled) with Beetle Baffles (slippery strips of metal). Beetle Blasters are filled with oil and placed between frames, usually in the top of the hive. Beetle Baffles...