Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

beetle baffles

  1. Beekeeping 101
    This needs to be clarified before too many people lose there bees. I have noticed that too many people confuse Beetle Blaster (oil filled) with Beetle Baffles (slippery strips of metal). Beetle Blasters are filled with oil and placed between frames, usually in the top of the hive. Beetle Baffles...
  2. Country Rubes
    We are excited to announce that we are carrying our new Combo Nuc Screened Bottom Boards with all the features and accessories of our Combo Deep Screened Bottom Boards. Check out the 5-frame equipment here We also have Nuc sized Deep...