Beesource Beekeeping Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-10 of 11 Results
  1. Everything Honey
    it's been about a month since my last harvest and not sure when to inspect super for the next harvest just wanted your experienced option on how long to wait
  2. Equipment/Hardware
    Hi Flow Hive Users- I would be interested to learn how many of you actually use the original and how many use the chinese copycat? Who may have experiences with both? There is not too much info out there comparing both. I could only find this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrUqsvuTgU...
  3. New Member Introductions
    Hey hey hey! Excited new beekeeper here! Received my first NUC ever the beginning of May and I am so eager to get more bees I just cant contain myself (well my finances contain me pretty well). At this point I am like a sponge soaking up info where I can and look forward to gaining ans sharing...
  4. General Bee Forum Discussions
    A couple of folks have asked me about these lately. I've seen some info online but am curious to know what beeks in the Real World think. Too good to be true? Ineffective? Hard to get? Lots of downsides? Seems like inspections would be a issue, and possibly correcting problems as well. I think...
  5. Photo/Video Gallery
    Hello everyone, We recently acquired our first bee colony which we have transferred into our home-made hive in France (video on that in an earlier topic). We did our first spring inspection and made a video of it. Voice-over is in Dutch, but I've added English subtitles to it in youtube (just...
  6. Photo/Video Gallery
    Hello everyone, We are situated in a rural area the middle of France and have just acquired our first colony which we transferred into our home-made beehive which accommodates 6 Australian Flow Frames. If you are interested, here is a short video about it. The video is in Dutch, with English...
  7. New Member Introductions
    Hi all, I'm looking to start beekeeping north of Tucson about 20 miles in the small town of Red Rock, AZ. I'm planning on buying the Flow Hive http://www.honeyflow.com/ and was wondering if anyone else has used this type and what their personal experience with it was like. With it being so arid...
  8. Equipment/Hardware
    Recieved my 6 frames from Flow Hive about 6 weeks ago, I was told that I was one of the 1st 500 supporters to crowd fund it on Indigogo. I know many people have mixed feelings about this product, how it works, is it good for the Bees and beekeeping. I also have doubts and questions. I have...
1-10 of 11 Results