Mann Lake Alert - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mann Lake Alert

Default Re: Mann Lake Alert

I placed an order about 4 days ago and just received a notice it is arriving today.
    Very satisfied.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

I was recently at Mann Lake Pennsylvania, my sales rep took me through the warehouse to show me all the bare shelves. They are out of stock on a lot of items. Becuase of companies being closed, and people ordering since they had extra time. On top of that i know they were in the middle of instituting a new phone answering system to better link all their locations. So between the lack of supplies, excess orders, and any issues they may have had with their new system things have been going awry. However they are still the best bee supply outfit out there. We've been ordering from Mann Lake since it was Jack in his barn and the company has always done there best to help us get what we need within their ability to do so.

Aaron

Thanks for the positive feedback with Mann Lake. They have always done right by me and I feel that a lot of the problems being experienced are outside of their immediate control. It would help if they were a little more proactive with their customer service reps. Bad customer experiences are hard to erase from people's minds.
    Thankfully, the bees are smarter than I am. They are doing well, in spite of my efforts to help them.

Quote Originally Posted by JWPalmer View Post
    Thanks for the positive feedback with Mann Lake. They have always done right by me and I feel that a lot of the problems being experienced are outside of their immediate control. It would help if they were a little more proactive with their customer service reps. Bad customer experiences are hard to erase from people's minds.
    I find accurate communication is always acceptable. Answer the phone and be realistic. Nobody ever has issues with under promising and over performing.

Reminder Re: Mann Lake Alert

My orders go in like clock work. I order what I need in the fall for spring and order in spring what I need in the fall. I feel I've never had problems unless I ordered something I needed right away and I just don't.

Who CARES what sales are going on.

My sales rep. always takes my calls. I treat her like I want to be treated. That and I think she LOVES taking my orders twice a year. OK i do have one bich. I feel I'm worth more then a free mug and cap each year. Maybe a case or two of free foundation would be nice. Mann lake is there for the big and small beekeeper, maybe more for the big guys.$$$$$$$$$
    Last edited by The Honey Householder; 06-30-2020 at 06:29 PM. Reason: NEEDED MORE $$$ NO SALES

Mann Lake seems to be hit and miss. Sometimes the order goes through great, other times you don't get what you ordered and have to wait for who knows how long to get it. They really need to let you know what is out of stock before taking your money. That is a long time issue. If you need something quickly, I have learned not to count on Mann Lake. You may or may not get it in a timely manner.
    Beek since 2016: Hardiness Zone 9a: in NW Florida

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12