Hello, from Southern Illinois

Default Hello, from Southern Illinois

Hello, All!
    My name is Josh. I have been around beekeeping for most of my life. My dad has been a beekeeper since the mid 80s. I showed some interest then as a youngster, then life happened. Anyway, he suggested I get back into it and help him out. He's pushing 80 and getting to a point where he needs a little help. I'm not sure why it took me so long to get into this hobby. Having a blast. Have a good one!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BeeSource.com
    Advertisements

Default Re: Hello, from Southern Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by jbell View Post
    !
    Josh:

Welcome to Beesource, neighbor! I am down in Western Kentucky about 10 miles south of Paducah.

I imagine with your dad's background you'll have no trouble getting up-to-speed with your beekeeping, and I admire folks who are able to keep working with bees as they get older- it is hard work.

I'll look forward to reading about your beekeeping adventures, and again welcome!

Russ
    Ecclesiastes 11:4

Quote Originally Posted by Litsinger View Post
    Josh:

Welcome to Beesource, neighbor! I am down in Western Kentucky about 10 miles south of Paducah.

I imagine with your dad's background you'll have no trouble getting up-to-speed with your beekeeping, and I admire folks who are able to keep working with bees as they get older- it is hard work.

I'll look forward to reading about your beekeeping adventures, and again welcome!

Russ
    Thanks! Also, good scripture.

Quote Originally Posted by jbell View Post
    Thanks! Also, good scripture.
    Thanks, Josh- a reminder to me to trust in God's faithfulness, especially in the face of difficulties which surely come.
    Ecclesiastes 11:4